PROFESSIONAL ARMWRESTLING CONFERENCE
- You may wrap only one finger in the hand grip before the “GO”
- The referee must see both thumb knuckles, unless both wrestlers agree to wave the rule.
- The wrestlers shoulders must be square to the table before the match will be started.
- Your shoulders may not be less than a fist distance away from your hand on the start.
- All starts will be a “Ready ..Go”.
- The first false start is a warning any others after that is a foul.
- You may use a riser if your beltline is below the table but you must place and return your own riser.
- To make a winning pin you must touch your opponent to the touch pad or obtain a parallel pin.
- A parallel pin is when any part of your opponent’s hand, wrist or fingers goes below the touch pad.
- You may touch any part of your opponent’s fingers, wrist or forearm to constitute a win.
- You may not touch your body to your hand. If you gain position that is a foul.
- If you get a foul and your hand is lower than 45 degrees you lose that match.
- You forfeit the match with your second foul.
- The referee will only center the hands left and right. The referee will not center forward and back.
- If you intentionally open your hand and a slip occurs you will receive a foul and the match is restarted.
- If a slip occurs we will apply the strap, PAC approved Velcro strap will be used, unless a foul is called.
- The strap cannot be applied lower on your wrist than 1 inch.
- You must start with at least one foot on the ground but after the go it does not matter.
- If you put your foot on your opponent’s side of the table you are risking it getting knocked off.
- The wrestlers shoulders cannot go past the center of the table and if position is gained you will get a foul.
- You are not to wrestle in a position that may hurt your arm and we can stop the match if deemed necessary. The positions are, but not limited to, in a neutral or losing position turning away from your hand, letting your shoulder get in front of your hand. Don’t look away from your hand!
- If we stop your match for a hurt arm position you will get a foul and the second time you lose the match.
- The wrestler must have contact with the peg when the pin is made.
- If your elbow comes off the pad and you gain position or there is a hand change you get a foul.
- If your elbow comes off the pad and there is no position gained or hand change, “no call”.
- If your elbow stays off the pad you will get continuation fouls until it goes back on the pad.
- It is your responsibility to keep your own elbow on the pad and if your elbow comes off and touch’s the touch pad you lose.
- Back pressure to the extent that it pulls your opponent past the center of the table will not be allowed. This infraction will be deemed the same as a false start.
- The referee will give a referees grip after 1 minute. You must not move during the set up until the “Ready Go”. You cannot change the grip that the referee gives to you , any change is a foul.
- NEVER STOP WRESTLING until the referee grabs the hands signifying the end of the match.
- The wrestler will conduct him or herself in a sportsmanship manner and the referee can give a disciplinary foul for un-sportsmanship behavior.
- All referee decisions are final.
John Burgeson @ 661-816-4430